Wednesday 4 May 2011

Everything's better with a chocolate rabbit.

I really need to buy a tripod. I live in some of the most beautiful countryside in England and the only pictures I have are poorly lit ones of my tiny room, silly! Not the most thoughtfully constructed outfit, just a day at school, but I thought I might as well. My mum laughed at me this morning and said it looked like I was going out in my underwear. What a charmer... I had a pretty-good day all in all; lindt bunnies are selling cheap at Sainsbury's post-Easter. Got to do a bit of shopping too as my english lit. lessons were cancelled. Bought a fairly plain stripy jumper and grey skirt from H&M as well as these everyday shoes from New Look as my pale blue brogues are somewhat worse for wear:



 hope you had a good day too :)

1 comment:

  1. you're real pretty girl. lovely shoes too.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete